Cover Art File Requirements:
- File format must be a .jpg, .png, or .tif file.
- Dimensions must be at least 3000 x 3000 pixels (Maximum 36 MB file size).
- Height and Width must be the same.
- Cover Art should not be pixelated when viewed at its full resolution or it will be rejected. Do not convert from a lower resolution file to meet the requirements or it will be rejected by the music stores.
- Please be sure to remove any transparent layers if providing an image format that supports transparency (ie: .png) as this will cause your cover art to look incorrect in the music stores.
Music Store Cover Art Restrictions:
- Cover Art must not be pixelated in any way when viewed at full resolution.
- Cover Art must be unique for each album, single or ringtone.
- Cover Art must accurately reflect the album's title and primary artist.
- Cover Art CANNOT display any of the following: - Contact information such as phone numbers, etc.
- Production credits which are normally reserved for liner notes.
- Website URLs, Twitter Names or Facebook URLs.
- Barcode/UPC or Compact Disc logos.
- Time or date related information (ie: Release Dates, use of the word "New", etc.)
- Reference to another product or album.
- Track listing.
- Biographical information.
- Copyright information.
- Trademarked logos.