Once you have uploaded your album's assets (ie: Audio Files and Cover Art), it normally takes 1-2 business days for us to encode the audio, process the cover art, and digitally distribute all of the album's metadata to the music stores around the world. From there, The time it will take for stores to make your music live tends to very between services.
here is a rough estimate based on recent deliveries:
- iTunes/Apple Music - Anywhere from same-day to 48 hours.
- Amazon - About 2-4 days
- Google Play - About a day.
- Spotify - Around 2-5 days
- Deezer - About 1-14 days.
- TIDAL - About a week.
- YouTube Music - 1-2 days,
- Other Music Stores: A few days to a few weeks depending on their own proprietary ingestion queues.
A very small percentage of albums undergo a random review by Apple for quality control and which can delay ingestion (ie: Only about 1% of content delivered is effected).