Once you have uploaded your album's assets (ie: Audio Files and Cover Art), It normally takes 1-2 business days for albums to be reviewed, approved, and digitally distribute all of the album's metadata to the music stores around the world. From there, each music store's time frame is different
here is a rough estimate based on recent deliveries:
- Amazon Music - About 2-4 days
- iTunes/Apple Music - 1-7 days. A very small percentage of albums undergo a random review by Apple for quality control and which can delay ingestion (ie: Only about 1% of content delivered is effected).
- Google Play - About a day.
- Spotify - Around 2-5 days
- Deezer - About 1-14 days.
- TIDAL - About a week.
- YouTube Music - 1-2 days.
- TikTok: 1-3 weeks.
- Other Music Stores: A few days to a few weeks depending on their own proprietary ingestion queues.
*Please note that it is not possible for MusicDigi (or any other distributor) to guarantee that an album will go live on the street date that a user sets during the album submission process. The times listed above are average times it takes the major music stores to make content available in their platforms. Sometimes it can be sooner and sometimes it can be longer depending on each music store's unique ingestion queues and processes. Therefore, we strongly recommend that users submit their content several weeks in advance to ensure their content goes live on the street date that is desired.