Yes, you can link your artist profile to your release.
In order to make sure your release is 'mapped' to your Spotify, iTunes and SoundCloud profiles, you can link them the artist section In the MusicDigi platform. For now, this functionality is only available for these channels.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Artists" section in your Catalog
- Select an artist
- Fill in the "SoundCloud", "Apple Artist ID" and "Spotify ID" fields
How to link your SoundCloud profile?
In this field only enter the URL of your artist profile:
How to get your Apple Artist ID?
You can get the Apple Artist ID from the link of your profile, it's the numbers that appear after the artist name, at the end of the link: https://music.apple.com/en/artist/stephen-please/1467880022
How to get your Spotify Artist ID?
In order to get your Spotify Artist ID:
- Navigate to the Artist page on Spotify.
- Click the "..." icon below the Artist name.
- Click Share > Copy link to artist.
- The Artist ID is the alphanumeric value after "artist/" and before "?", for instance: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4ubKsFJjMgWkARG6w2Qlv8?si=Ieym-Bd5Qwmz7ojDDpAghQ
If your release has been assigned to an incorrect profile, in this article we explain How to correct your artist profile on channels.