Please read these handy articles before uploading your release in order to make the process as smooth and quick as possible.
1. Cover Art - Make sure your album/single cover is formatted to 3000x3000 pixels. Also, please don't reuse the same artwork for multiple albums.
2. Audio - Make sure your song files are in WAV or FLAC, 16bit, and 44.1 kHz format.
3. Release Information - Package your release perfectly by following these format guidelines.
4. Third Party Material - If you’re using someone else’s beat or sample, releasing a remix or a cover please make sure you have secured all the appropriate rights to release your content prior to uploading to MusicDigi.
5. Using uppercase, lowercase, abbreviations, accents and special characters - Double check your metadata to make sure there adhere to all store requirements.
Lastly, please check your spelling and that you have uploaded the correct audio before submitting your release.
A video tutorial: https://musicdigi.com/p/tut (Opens in New Window)
Below are the most common reasons why a release gets rejected:
The release title and artist name does not match the text on the cover art
Cover art is too blurry or pixelated
Titles do not follow grammar rules
What now? - While your release is being uploaded to stores - Check out our blog in order to find out how you can manage your artist page on the platforms, promote your release and much more!