A iTunes pre-order is when you make your album, single or EP available for sale on iTunes before your official release date. Making your Release available as a pre-order is a GREAT way to help generate buzz for your new release, all before your release date. This often means more sales for you and more excitement among your fans!
Instant Gratification track
Tunes Pre-orders can have an "Instant Gratification" track, this grants anyone who pre-orders your album in the iTunes store a free track that they can listen to immediately. Albums are only eligible for an instant gratification track if they have 11 or more tracks. Instant gratification tracks must be less than 10 minutes in length.
What are the benefits of a pre-order?
• Pre-orders can be a good marketing tool. Here is a quick overview of the some of the benefits:
- Engage fans : You can market the release to your fans with a link to iTunes where they will be able to pre-purchase your release.
- Instant Gratification Tracks : You can choose to offer your fans Instant Gratification tracks. These tracks are delivered immediately to fans who purchase the pre-order. These tracks will also be available for individual purchase during the pre-order period.
- Charts : Pre-order sales count towards your iTunes chart position during the pre-order period. Driving fans to purchase your pre-order can help you rise on iTunes charts, creating a higher profile for your release.
- Fans can get an Automatic Download : Fans who have pre-ordered your release can set it up so their iTunes automatically downloads the album on the release date, or they can request an email notifying them to finalize the download.
What is the cost of a pre-order?
It is cost only $19.99 to set up a pre-order
Add a pre-order to your new Release now.