Revenue is generated when a user takes an action on an advertisement (clicks through), or when a non-skippable pre-roll advertisement is run prior to a video streaming.
Articles in this section
- How does YouTube Content ID work?
- What happens after I deliver my songs to YouTube Content ID for monetization?
- When does an ad generate revenue on YouTube?
- What are the types of ads on YouTube videos?
- I received a copyright claim on my YouTube video, is it normal?
- Will "buy" links be placed below my YouTube videos if I monetize with your service?
- Will MusicDigi take a percentage of my YouTube revenue?
- What is a "Sound recording" on YouTube?
- Can all type of songs be monetized with Content ID?
- What is YouTube monetization?