If you would like to have your album available for pre-sales before the actual release date we do offer that.
However that can only be set up for digital sales only on the iTunes platforms. If you would like to proceed with the pre-sale option for iTunes here's how:
After uploading a new release to MusicDigi, you can set up and purchase your iTunes pre-order by simply completing the submission process here.
To setup a iTunes pre-order your album must meet this requirement:
- Your release date must be at least 15 days in the future and must be delivered on MusicDigi prior to setting up a pre-order.
(***We actually recommend giving yourself at least a 30 day lead time to account for processing time, inspection, delivery, etc. It takes a minimum of 5 business days from the date of delivery for pre-sale albums to appear on iTunes.)
- Pre-sales period may be a minimum of one-week and a maximum of six months (the time between when pre-order is activated on iTunes & the album is officially released).
- Pre-sales are available for ALBUMS ONLY, NOT SINGLES
- Albums are only eligible for an instant gratification track if they have 11 or more tracks.
- Instant gratification tracks must be less than 10 minutes in length.
Here's an example of an album live on iTunes for pre-sales with an instant gratification track: