Yes! It’s essential you have all the rights in the recording(s) that you publish via MusicDigi. If not, you must obtain permission from the person that does have these rights. If you’re planning to release a cover, remix or a song using samples, please make sure you have the necessary licenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I work with other distributors & record labels at the same time as MusicDigi?
- Do I need to own the copyright to the recording I want to sell?
- Content Infringement Guidelines: What is content infringement and how to avoid it?
- Content Infringement Guidelines: Strike Policies
- Content Infringement Guidelines: Other Infringements or Questionable Content
- Someone is using my music without permission. What Can I do?
- Public Domain content may not be published