Yes! It’s essential you have all the rights in the recording(s) that you publish via MusicDigi. If not, you must obtain permission from the person that does have these rights. If you’re planning to release a cover, remix or a song using samples, please make sure you have the necessary licenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I Give Away My Music for Free?
- Can I transfer my music from another distributor to MusicDigi?
- Can I release cover songs, remixes or songs using samples?
- What do I need to get started?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I choose which stores my music is released on?
- Can I Use MusicDigi to Sell Ringtones?
- Who owns my music when I release with MusicDigi?
- How do I create a new release?
- Can I Add Producer & Remixer Credits?