Yes! It’s essential you have all the rights in the recording(s) that you publish via MusicDigi. If not, you must obtain permission from the person that does have these rights. If you’re planning to release a cover, remix or a song using samples, please make sure you have the necessary licenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload music with samples in it?
- What do I need to release a cover song?
- What do I need to release a remix?
- What is a mechanical license and how do I get it?
- What licenses do I need to release a sample?
- Policy of use of Samples
- Someone is using my music without permission. What Can I do?
- Do I need to own the copyright to the recording I want to sell?