You do! MusicDigi does not take any ownership or intellectual property rights from artists. You keep 100% ownership and all of the rights to your music.
Articles in this section
- Can I Give Away My Music for Free?
- Can I transfer my music from another distributor to MusicDigi?
- Can I release cover songs, remixes or songs using samples?
- What do I need to get started?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I choose which stores my music is released on?
- Can I Use MusicDigi to Sell Ringtones?
- Who owns my music when I release with MusicDigi?
- How do I create a new release?
- Can I Add Producer & Remixer Credits?