Yes! MusicDigi does not take any ownership or intellectual property rights from artists. You keep 100% ownership and all of the rights to your music.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to get started?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- What music stores can you get my music into?
- Do I Need To Provide UPC Or ISRC Codes?
- How do I sign up with MusicDigi?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- I Want to Switch Distributors. How Can I Transfer My Content to MusicDigi?
- What is a Spotify Windowing?
- Can I Give Away My Music for Free?
- Can MusicDigi Distribute My Songs to TikTok?